Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring Wishlist

For Lent, I have given up shopping! (Although I began at the end of February, when I got paid) And it is very difficult; I watch a lot of fashion and beauty vlogs online, window shop, browse online, read a lot of magazines etc. To fulfil my desire to shop, blogging about what I want is the best alternative. So here goes:




I've got a massive obsession with Regal Rose recently, as it's been literally everywhere. Every celeb, blogger and magazine is raving about Regal Rose, so I had to get on the band wagon. Necklaces are my most worn items of jewellery, and I thought these two were so beautiful. 
The top one is the Rawa. Crystal Quartz Necklace - £22
And the bottom one is the Orsa. Herkimer Diamond Necklace - £16



This Topshop Fruit Print Peplum Cami, £26, isn't my usual style but the print on this caught my eye and I think it will be great this summer for a casual look. And the peplum will cover any unwanted bloating from eating too much on holiday - it's just cute and a bit unusual.


The Motel Trudie Button Up Playsuit in Sun Moon Stars Print is such a cool piece, and the print is big hit with a lot of fashion bloggers recently. At £40, it may seem a bit expensive, but this can be worn for lots of occasions and climates so will be worth the price. I think playsuits will be a staple for me this spring/summer, and this is a bit grungy which is more edgy.



Urban Decay has been the brand on everybody's lips for a while now, and I am really lusting over the colours on the Naked 3 eye palette. I am getting into make up a lot more recently, and this item is on the top of my beauty wish list. 


Another big item at the moment is the Instax Mini 8 from Fujifilm, which comes in 5 different colours. 90's has been big for a while now, and this clumpy polaroid camera definitely embraces the 90's feel. At just under £70 this isn't a bargain piece, but I think it is definitely worth the price, considering the hype and how much everyone is loving this at the moment. I need to get my hands on one, asap!


Lastly, these Out From Under Joyce Double Buckle Strappy Heels from Urban Outfitters are my favourite piece in this wishlist!I love chunky black boots and heels, and Urban Outfitters sell the best of the best for clumpy shoes. These shoes are really versatile, you can wear them with a girly dress, or jeans and a tee, or on a night out, so many outfit possibilities with these baby's!

Fingers crossed Lent goes quickly, so I can at least buy one of these items soon. 
Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment