Saturday 1 March 2014

Threading

Today, I got my eyebrows threaded. I'm not going to lie, it hurt! It felt like tweezing, but when you pull out loads of hairs at the same time. I got it done in my local shopping centre for a fiver, which is so good! I was very red afterwards, and my mascara had run because my eyes watered so much. Embarrassingly, I went to costa afterwards for a coffee with a friend, and I'm sure everyone was probably thinking I was having some sort of allergic reaction. Ahaa


I am pretty happy with the results, they got all the annoying blonde hairs I can never get rid of from plucking, and although I usually wax them, threading shaped them a lot better. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone, even just to try once. 
Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment