Sunday 23 February 2014

Summer Wish List


Carrying on from my last post, I am in such a summery mood and really can't wait for all the new season stuff to come out. These are a few items I've had my eye on for a little while;

1. Asos Native Rose Short in Geo Rose - These look really comfy for those hot summer days (that we wont get in England) and the pattern is super cool and on trend. They'll look good with plain tees and sandals for a casual day look, or add some heels and some jewellery and you can dress it up for night.

2. PacSun Fringe Kimono - I think Kimono's are really great summer items, although this black one isn't the summeriest. But on a cool summers night this will keep you warm, or at a festival this will keep you covered from the hot burning sun. I'd style this with skinny jeans or denim shorts and a plain vest or tee tucked in. 

3. Asos Cami Top with Tribal Face - Big arty prints are set to be big this Spring/Summer and this monochrome cami is an easy way to do the trend. Paired with jeans, skirts, shorts, (anything really) this top will give it a twist and make any outfit look interesting. 

4. Topshop Birkenstock Sandals in White - I love Birkenstock sandals, and I think these simple white ones can go with anything and everything, and with some vibrant nail varnish your feet will look super lovely. 

5. PacSun High Rise Maxi Skirt - I've never owned a maxi skirt before, but this summer I really want one. The print on this is grungy and edgy and will look cool at a festival with ankle boots. The slits on both sides and the high rise also attracted me, cause they'll give you a bit of height if you're short like me.

6. Nasty Gal Jardin Lace Blouse Ivory - The simplicity of this blouse is really bohemian summer style and I'd pair it with a cool pair of jeans or tucked into high rise shorts. Lots of layered necklaces over the top adds some style, and it will be good to use as a cover up over a bikini on a hot beach. 

7. Topshop MOTO High Waisted Denim Shorts - I already own a pair of these, in a darker denim, and you can't go wrong in a pair of these. Get the right size and they are really flattering, make your legs look really long and go with everything. I usually wear mine with my mint green vans and a tee tucked in. The bright denim will look awesome in the summer sun.

8. PacSun Cutout Leo Boots - Cutout boots are always a favourite for me, and I like the added detail of the leopard print. With some cute socks these will look really good, and they'll be great for less muddy festivals when you don't need your wellies. They'll also be a good buy for the whole year round, which is a bonus! 

Check out the shops here:
PacSun - Kendall and Kylie Jenner have just designed a collection for them
Topshop - There's always a great find in there
Asos - A safe bet they'll have anything you want or need
Nasty Gal - Loads of cool stuff here, for all price ranges

Hope this gets you in the summery mood, and gives you guys a little bit of inspo.
Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment