Saturday 22 February 2014

Excitement For Summer!

My best friend and I have been planning our summer trip away today to the south of France, and it got me really in the mood to start summer shopping (it's way too soon). And the best place to start; SWIMWEAR. So I checked out Motel.


Fruit Pastel Halterneck Swimsuit in Red Daisy - £35.00
The colour and pattern is cute, and I like the added frills on the edges


Hera Crop Top Bikini in 90s Leopard - £39
This is a kind of grungy-esque bikini, and the longer top will give a bit more coverage from the hot sun



Opal Halterneck Bikini in Cottage Garden Floral Print - £35
I love the style of this bikini, and the floral print is really summery and uplifting


Opal Halterneck Bikini in Pink Forest Print - £35
This print is so cool, and the slightly higher briefs give a stylish twist to a normal bikini

Twister Bikini in Black and Pink Paisley - £35
Again, I just really like the print on this one, and the pink will really pop with a tan

Wham Triangle Bikini in Black and Pink Palm Leaf - £35
Another black and pink bikini, the print has a really holiday feel and it's a really simple style

Sorry I've peeked a bit early for the summer excitement, but I'm so excited to be able to lounge on the beach or by a pool in a really cool bikini. And I'm ready for this cold weather to go away.
Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment