Friday 4 July 2014

Mini Haul Time Feat. Me Trying To Be All Arty

The weather recently has been too good to not take advantage of in every way; and that includes making my photo's look all pretty and cool by using my overgrown, bohomian garden. Haul time!

                              

This bag was about £3 from my local Oxfam! Bargain. I always go to charity shops, as my friends love them, but I never seem to find anything I really like. However, I saw this on display and knew immedietely I wanted it. It is so practical; holds loads of stuff; looks cool with most outfits; and most importantly will look sick at Reading! YES! Winner bag. 

                               

This super cute halter crop top is from motelrocks.com, and comes in loads of prints, but I love the yellow and the lemon print for summer. The straps cross at the back, and you definitely can not wear a bra with this one, but it looks cool with high waisted jean, shorts, skirts, anything really. Really cool piece to mix up my wardrobe.

                      

I got this shirt last week from a vintage store called Retro Vintage, in Colchester. I'd never been to the store before, although I've been shopping in Colchester quite a few times now. It's obviously a mens shirt, so it's oversized and baggy, and it's really 70's, When I first found it, I was a bit like mmm, maybe not for me, but I think it looks really nice one. It's just a laidback kind of shirt, but makes you stand out. And looks good with denim everything! :P It was also £5 - bargain!

                   

I bought this necklace from Bleached Jewellery, to go with my prom dress. I love the amethyst stone, and the grunge style of it with the moon face above. It was really good price, I love everything from the store, and it sits at a really nice length. P.S, how cool is this coral thing we have in our garden - I don't think it's real. 

       

Another motelrocks item; the moon & stars leggings. Had my eye on these for ages, and finally got them! I got them in a small, as most reviews say to size down, and they fit really nice, but I think maybe a medium would have been better for me. I usually roll the legs up, where a baggy tee or vest with them and they just look really good and make you look really unique. When I wear them about in my little town I definitely get a few glances.

      

This mint green sleeveless top/dress was £3.99 from H&M! That is why I bought it, it was £3.99! I'm still not overly sure how much I like this item, I've worn it as both a tee and dress, but I think it's so simple and in such a lovely colour I have to keep it and try it out some more. 


These trousers have never been worn out of the house, because I feel like a clown in them. However, they are super comfy, actually look quite good and I love the colour and the print, so they perfect for lounging in the house or in the garden in. They're from peacocks, which I never usually shop in. And were such an impulse buy, but I can not say a bad word about them. Maybe I'll be more adventurous and bust them out on holiday. 

   

This is my last item, a pair of round tortoise shell sunglasses from Topshop! Yay. I really needed some new sunglasses, but I didn't want to spend too much. And after spending a decent amount of time in Topshop trying out all the different sunglasses with my best friend I decided on these. They were £18, I believe, and you also get your choice of a funky coloured case to put them in - I choose orange, because it is summer after all. I literally wear these all the time, I wasn't sure about the shape to be honest, but now I think that anyone could pull of the round shape. And tortoise shell is just timeless. 110% recommend! 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and my attempts at creating some snazzy photo's, 
Don't forget, if you want to order anything from motelrocks.com just use my code 'simpleenough' for 20% discount. 

Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment