Saturday 14 June 2014

Kat Dennings Appreciation


Max Black is the funniest character on tv! 2 Broke Girls is literally my favourite show, I've watched every episode about 10 times and I never get bored. It is my perfect revision break at the moment. What makes Max Black an even greater character is that she is played by the gorgeous and edgy Kat Dennings.
The first time I came across Dennings was in Nick And Norah's Infinite Playslist, with Michael Cera (who is a fave of mine), and again in Thor. All the characters she play I feel are really strong woman who aren't stereotypical for the 'pretty' girl to play. I just am in love with her. 







Wah! Just look at how damn hot she looks. She is so effortless and flawless, and ridiculously photogenic. Number 1 girl crush at the moment and number 1 make up inspo with the bold lip and perfected eyeliner.

Do you all share my appreciation for Kat Dennings and 2 Broke Girls? Who are your girl crushes at the moment? Let me know!

Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment