Thursday 19 June 2014

A New Chapter

Today I had my final A-Level exam (ethics, if you were wandering) and now it leaves me with a huge mix of emotions. I'm happy. I, fingers crosses, never have to revise for A-Levels again. I'm excited. It is summer. I can chill with my friends in what will hopefully be fabulous weather in England; I'm going to Reading Festival in August which is going to be crazy; I'm going to Camden in a few weeks to shop and eat food; I've got parties and nights out to look forward to, basically a lot of time to not worry about any responsibilities. BUT, that also leads me to my next emotion. Apprehension and worry over what I'm going to do next; I'm finding it hard to find a full time job, I'm not going to university until 2015, and you need money to travel. However, until I've figured all this out, I should just enjoy the current freedom I have, and the few months I have left with some of my friends before they all go off to university. 

And now that exams are over I am going to dedicate a lot more time to this blog. I don't want to just write about fashion however, I want to write about things I'm passionate about, experiences I have, take loads of photos of everywhere I go. I have so many plans, I just need to get the ball rolling. 

So it's officially a new chapter in my life. I'm sad to let go of the easiness and routine of school, but excited to feel a bit more adult and free and have loads of new experiences. 

Hope you are all well! Let me know what your plans are this summer, what your plans are for after school if you've also finished, let me know how you are feeling in general! 

Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment