Wednesday 19 March 2014

Motel Rocks - Top 5

I bang on about motelrocks.com a lot and so I've decided it is time for us to revisit and see what my top 5 pieces at the moment are


It's still a bit chilly here in England, so long sleeves are still essential. The print adds a cool edge to a simple baggy shirt, and the batwing sleeves keep you a bit more cosy and comfortable.


Again, the print is amazing on this top, and crop tops are so on trend right now (as you will all probably know) I like the sleeve length on this too, as it will keep till the very end of summer.


This is kind of different for Motel Rocks, as their usual style is tight and short, so this t shirt blouse hybrid definitely caught my attention as it looks super comfy and the yellow is such an uplifting vibrant colour.


I have a dress in this print, and I love it so much cause it's so versatile. It looks really cool and done up for night, but then it looks perfect as well during the day (+ with jeans as I use the dress as a top sometimes). I also like the idea they've come up with here, turning a regular slip into a cute little crop vest.


Slips are really big right now, and so is tartan, and combined this dress has done it perfectly. The cute pale pink wont make you look like a trend whore and will be super cute in the spring and summer with sandals or boots, or even tights when it's a bit chillier.

Don't forget use the code 'simpleenough' to get 20% off at motelrocks.com, so if this has given you a taste of something you like I'd definitely advise checking it out.
Lots of love, Nikki xxxxx

Ps, I shall hopefully have a new post up on Friday of my small, but exciting, shoe collection (:



No comments:

Post a Comment