Sunday 15 March 2015

Single Sunday

Something new I want to try to do is a weekly single/album/band, or anything music related I guess, that I'm just really enjoying that week. So to start this off is one of my FAVOURITE bands. who leaked the first single off their upcoming album today, excited much?!




I had to have these guys as my first 'Single Sunday' as there one of the few bands I can listen to on loop without getting bored. I've been dying to hear some new stuff from them, and the single 'Nerve' is just faultless. It's got the classic TSSF sound that I enjoy, great lyrics that I'm sure a lot of people will relate to and a great vibe. As a first single it sets a good standard for their self-titled third album (which you can pre-order online and will be released 19th May)


If you're unfamiliar with The Story So Far I would recommend giving them a listen; different to a lot of the current music on the radio etc. And I would guess you'd describe the genre as pop punk, skater punk? If you want something new to listen to, that's emotional and a little bit angry TSSF is the band for you. 

Thoughts on 'Nerve'?
What music are you enjoying at the moment?

Lots of love, Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment