Sunday 17 August 2014

Coat feat Shoes

The weather in England has not been too good the past couple days, and it is making me long for chilly autumn days were everyone is wrapped up in cosy scarves, big coats, lots of layers and more substantial footwear. This post is inspired by my longing for this; as I have begun searching for some A/W winter pieces - mainly coats and shoes. 

Here are three coat and shoe combos - all shoes are from Spy Love Buy


Coat: Missguided - Emila Zip Detail Biker Coat - £44.95
Shoes: Spy Love Buy - Zandro Block Heel Platform Chelsea Ankle Boot - £32.95

Black coat + black boots = perfect A/W outfit. 


Coat: Topshop - Bleach Borg Denim Jacket - £58
Shoes: Spy Love Buy - Josephine Lace Up Platform Creeper Sneaker - £21.95

A lined denim jacket looks effortlessly cool on a warmer autumns day, and I love the edge creepers give any outfit. 


Coat: Whistles - Holly Longline Coat - £295
Shoes: Spy Love Buy - Thunder Block Heel Tractor Tread Mule Shoes - £42.95

I just really want a long, duster style, coat for the colder weather and I love these monster heels to go with it. 

Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment