Monday 11 August 2014

Camden


On Friday me and my friend had an awesome day trip to Camden, London. I've never actually been before; although I've always wanted to go and my brother lives near Camden town. We spent the day at the market, there are so many little shops that sell a huge range of things and there's such a range of styles and vibes - the atmosphere was just amazing. We went to a really cool Cuban Bar; a Shisha Bar; got loads of free samples from the food market; and just soaked up the vibes of Camden. 





I didn't get the chance to take many photos, I was too busy people watching and absorbing everything. A lot of good looking men with big beards and tattoos, and equally hot girls in perfect outfits. 

I got a few cool pieces also.




The plaid shirt and purple slip dress are both from Rokit, and the vest and Simpsons shirt are from stalls in the market (although I'm sure you can probably find them online). 
The plaid shirt is absolutely massive, so I'm hoping I can get away with it as a dress, especially as it would look cool at Reading. 

I will 100% be going back to Camden, there are loads of stalls I probably missed and food I need to try. And there are a lot of small gigs that go on at night, which I would love to check out. 

What are your favourite spots in London?

Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment