Friday 1 August 2014

Few Weeks








A few snaps from France; mainly of the mountain area I was staying in. The view was just so beautiful, especially at night.




Strawberry picking with a few friends (I hope you can appreciate my lovely new kimono, from Boohoo.com) and the henna my friend did on me; I had a go myself, but they did not go as well. 








These few are of the day I spent in Colchester; looked around the castle, which was actually really fun. My sister got some 'great' photo's of me in medieval clothes. We also went to the art gallery in the University. And then also did a bit of shopping; and Colchester has a couple of really awesome vintage shops, where I got this football jersey, some cool USA sport comfy jogger things and some knee length Levi's, which I've now cut to make shorter shorts. 

Lots of love, Nikki. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment