Thursday 2 January 2014

Kurt Geiger Boots

So, I was watching the beautiful Zoella on youtube and she was wearing the most amazing black heeled ankle boots I've seen in a while. And obviously, I had to know where they are from, and as she is amazing and knows what her viewers want, she had put in the video description that they are Kurt Geiger. This lead to me having a cheeky look at what they've got online at the moment, and I have choose my three favourite ankle boots that I basically wish I own! 


First is the 'Stampede' KG Kurt Geiger black high heel ankle boot. They've got the cute little buckles, 9cm heel (thats 3.5 inches), the still on trend cut out so you can show off your cute little socks and I just think they'd basically go with everything. AND, they are now on sale online, so you better snap them up quick before they sell out completely!


Second on my list is the 'Stitch' Carvela Kurt Geiger black mid heel ankle boot. They're a more practical heel (7.5cm/2.9inches), they're pretty simple so again ca go with pretty much everything, and have a bit of a twist on the usual chelsea boot with the higher heel. You can also get them in brown, but black = chic. 


Then lastly is the 'Vera' KG Kurt Geiger black high heel ankle boot. You can also get these in a much darker black, both are equally as edgy. The zip on the side giving it more of an edge, with the 12cm heel (4.5inches). But with the platform on the front it will give it a bit of extra comfort. These will definitely look great with skinny jeans, leather jackets, short mini dresses, anything you want to create a more edgy look with. 

That's my top three, I shall start saving now so I can own them all soon! Check out the website for even more styles, there's something for everyone at Kurt Geiger. 

Nikki. xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment